I got my background at ZingerBug.com I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Saturday 31 August 2013

Strawberry friends outfit

Click the picture for a larger view



Download sims3pack
Download package


     
Child sims love to dress up very fashionably and according to the latest styles ;).
Enjoy this sweet outfit I created for sims (child,female),one with paisley pattern ,the second with jeans skirt in delicate colour,and camouflage pattern ,and the last in little roses fantasy pattern.
With launcher and Cas thumbnails.
Outfit created with TSRW and PS CS6
Original EA mesh modificated by me
Age category-child.female
Everyday ,formalwear
Sims eyes created by me--Dazzling amazed eyes
Patterns and custom design created by me
Sim created by me
Bright and lovely colours that looks good with any hair colour and eyes
Please respect my work ,do not reupload ,modify or copy ,or use for other purpose .thanks for understanding.
Feel free to upload to Exchange sims3(package always uploads).
Thanks for visiting my blog .